Thursday, April 12, 2007

Job Interview

Employer sheet G
Ricardo Borralho/ Bruno Belchior
1- Could you spell your name please?
  • B-A-G-G-I-N-S

2 - What kind of experience do you have?

  • I have two years as telemarketer.

3- What did you study in University?

  • I studyed education.

4- Do you have any special skills?

  • I don`t have special skills.

5- What are your good points and bad points?

  • I´am sometimes rude but I speak well, good looking.

Job Types

1- What company do you represent?

  • I represent red fish farm.

2- What kind of job do you offer?

  • We are offering a post for a fish farms.

3- How much does the job pay?

  • The job pays $ 16.oo an hour.

4- Where is it located?.

  • On an Island.

5- Do you offer any benefits?

  • We are offering free fish/ housing.

6- Is there any chance for a promotion or a raise?

  • None.

No comments: